Here are answers and responses to questions and comments made by Christians and Catholics. These answers are to real Christians...
Questions to ask Christians14th Jan '15
- If Jesus came back to life three days later, can it really be called a sacrifice?
- Why should I believe the Bible?
- If you got sick would you
a) Pray to your god to get better
b) Take Medicine created by Science to treat your illness.
You can only pick one.
- Why does God allow so much pain and suffering in the world?
- Is there really a hell, and if so, how could a good and loving God send people to it?
- I heard someone say that God must either be limited in His goodness or limited in His power. For if He were all-good, He would destroy evil, and if He were all powerful, He could destroy evil. Because this world is so bad, God cannot be both, all good and all powerful.
- Don’t Muslims and Christians worship the same God basically? Aren’t Jehovah and Allah just different names for the same God?
- Why is Christianity so negative always talking about sin? Wouldn’t it be much better to be positive and emphasize the goodness in mankind rather than the negative?
- Why is God so morbidly violent in the Old Testament?
- Why doesn’t God make it easy for us to believe in Him by speaking from the clouds or something? Why doesn’t He just prove Himself to us?
- How do you know that God even exists?
- If God is the Creator of all things, where did evil come from? Did God create sin and evil?
- Why did your god make life that has to destroy other life, often cruelly, in order to survive?
- If cruelty and suffering result from a ‘fallen world’ caused by some original sin of humans, why did your god also punish the animals for it by creating disease, pain and suffering for them too?
- Is it just to punish all humans, including those who weren’t born yet, for the sins of one? Would you punish your own younger children for the wrongs of the oldest which occurred before the others were born?
- Why did your god only appear to one group of people? If it can do anything and be everywhere at once, why couldn’t it be fucked to appear to the other people of the world as well?
- Should a kind-hearted, basterd, homosexual, bride who isn’t a virgin or atheist go to Hell for all eternity?
- Do kind-hearted religious people who just aren’t Christian also deserve to burn?
- Would you be happy in heaven if someone you loved was in Hell?
- Whose prayers does God answer? And if it’s ultimately His Will, why bother praying?
- If you have cancer, what would help you more: Certain drugs, or prayer?
- If you had an amputated limb, would prayer ever bring it back?
- If you have an exam coming up, what would contribute more to a higher score: Prayer or more studying?
- If you prayed for me right now, do you think I would know it?
- What matters to God more: The quantity of people praying or the quality of their prayers? If quantity matters, shouldn’t the most popular team always win the Super Bowl? If quality matters, why do people you love sometimes die no matter what you do?
- Is it possible that your prayers have no supernatural effect and only serve to make you feel better?
- Would you ever admit it if that were true?
- Is there anything in your life that makes you doubt God’s existence?
- How would your life change if you had serious doubts about God’s existence?
- Was Jesus white?
- Why does God Seem to hate Africa?
- If a group of Africans swooped in to your community with the intention of converting you and your neighbors to their tribal faith, what would your reaction be?
- Does God speak to you?
- If God spoke to you and told you to kill someone, would you do it?
- How do you respond when someone who’s not a Christian tells you about their religious faith? Do you listen and consider what they have to say or do you just ignore them because they don’t believe what you believe?
- What do you make of Muslims who think the Koran is the true holy book? Are they wrong? Have you read the Koran? Why do you dismiss them so easily?
- Is homosexuality itself a sin?
- Should gays and lesbians have the right to get married?
- Why would God make people gay and then punish them for being gay?
- If God’s already sending gay people to hell, why do you feel the need to persecute them here on Earth?
- Why does God playing hide and seek with all of humanity?
- Do you believe Jesus is coming back to Earth during your lifetime?
- If you do, what do you say to the many generations of people who have been saying that for centuries?
- Why is the story of Jesus’ birth and life so similar to that of mythological beings well before his time?
- Is it possible that religion may have less to do with what’s true and more to do with the circumstances of where you were born?
Got a Question ? Comment it below